Saturday, October 27, 2007

My second home

Petrol stations - my second home...i overnight most of the time with my tent at a petrol station. It is safe, has toiletes, water and it is free! Even tea is included ;-)...it is better than a camping place.


Once, i overnighted at a truck controlstation. That was a great stay! The workers even helped me fixing my bike.


They have 3 nice dogs. The jung dog always wanted to play with me. I had a lot of fun with it.


But i dont like all dogs...i was attacked more times by dogs in the last days. Fortunatelly i had good luck and was faster...i have always a piece of bread ready in the hope they prefer bread rather than swiss meat...


Migros in turkey? Yes they have migros here. I felt like at home when i was shopping there...


Gottlieb duttweiler established the turkish migros in 1954. But for many years the turkish migros is independet.

2 comments:

Flasher said...

Hey Daniel!

Yeah, I see you doing well so far! And you already look a bit like a Adventure-Guy, brown skin and unshaved! ;)

Could you buy some M-Büdgüt Kebab?

It's a good decision to keep on driving North, they have some conflicts at the Iraqi Border, so stay a bit away from there.

Soon you will rock the IRAN! I'm sure that will be a great experiance too! If you have some wireless and nothing better to do, you can call me anytime! ;)
Wish you all the best!

Tinu

wieauchimmer said...

Hi Danieliii

Heard you had some bad luck with your mofo spokes!? ;-) Doesn't sound very nice.. maybe it's a better decision to buy an new wheel! watch out that you can buy something which has a brand, with a lot of chance you'll be able to buy some swiss spokes (DT swiss) they won't crack as fast!

Otherwise let me know if you need something, ore Christoph will surely tell me.

So i have to listen to the idiot-teacher in front of the blackboard.

Good luck, Lio