Sunday, October 7, 2007

Big visit from balm

My parents arrived last friday in side (its 75 km east from antalya). We spent 3 great days together with sightseeing, swimming, eating and of course we had a lot to tell each other. Wow...it happend a lot in switzerland...


The beach here is beautiful and the water is still 25 degrees (they say that...). Impressive is the anciente part of side, especially the amphitheater.


The food is just delicious in the hotel...i ate a lot, too much...of course i didnt eat the entire salmon ;-)


My parents brought me a lot of stuff i need for my further travel and an heap of swiss chocolate :-)

Merci vüu mou für aus u no ä schöni zyt ir türkei!


Hey Chrischu! Thanks for the mp3-player. Is it a present? I know christmas and my birthday arent yet...but im sure you will make an exception ;-), wont you?


Because i was some days earlier in the south-turkey than my parents, i spent the meantime in manavgat at a restaurant, where i could put up my tent.
Aziz works at this restaurant, he always played with my mobile phone ;-)

4 comments:

mike said...

Hey Daenu!

Sounds like it still works fine and now with the new Swiss chocolate power, you'll be able to continue smoothly!
I arrived in Seoul yesterday and I saw your picture with Chrischu in the Holiday Inn :-)
I'll be staying here until tomorrow, then I head off to Dae-Gu, Busan and back to Seoul.

Enjoy your trip and always ride safely ;-).

Greetings from Seoul,

Mike

Anonymous said...

Salute Dänu!

You look great on that photo!
I just got the message that you continued your trip after quite a long rest.
I guess your baggage is now a bit heavier. Also because of the MP3-player from me. Actually, I chose one which is not very heavy, so you don't have to carry much more weights ;-)
Lets make a deal: If you bring me a nice souvenir then the MP3-player is your! OK?

Enjoy your trip.

See you, Chris

kanielii said...

Hey Chrischu

That's a deal! What's about a carpet for your new flat ;-)...i will see what i can do...
Not only i increased my weight, my luggage as well ;-)

See u
Dänu

kanielii said...

Hi Mike! Or better Anjo haseo ;-)

What a coincidence that you stayed in the same backpacker! Or did chrischu tell you about it? Anyway...it is really a good one and the staff is very friendly!

How long will you stay all in all in korea?

The swiss chocolate power helped me a lot to drive up the mountains ;-)

Well, enjoy korea and of course korean food

Greetings from turkey
dänu