Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Merhaba turkey

Last week i left athens by ferry. But i didnt go directly to turkey. There is no direct connection, so i went first to the greek island kos and took a boat from there to bodrum.


(bodrum)

As i wanted to take my bike out of the ferry i couldnt find it anymore. Did somebody take it? Fortunatelly it was still there...but around were many packets, even on top of my bike! When i left the ferry my luggage was 10kg heavier...i will open the packet on christmas ;-)

From milas to antalya in one day, is that possible? Well, by bike of course not...a man with a van drove me the way there. I could overnight in his holiday-house.


In the evening we were invited by a friend of him...turkish food is really delicious! Tesekkür ederim Yavuz!



Here it is almost the opposite to italya. It goes a lot up hill, almost too much for me...but after some weeks i should be used to drive like that...i will see a lot more symbols like that here in turkey...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Daniel, I was never in Turkey so far - I am really interested to hear you talking about it. Up and down, this will train you for the coming KM towards India. We are very proud you made it that far already. Good luck for the next steps and hopefully a meeting with some Swiss....somewhere south of Turkey.
We are do some bicylce training for our trip but we still do not know whether we will be able to go due to political reasons. We keep you informed. Take care :-)
Christine and Mathias

kanielii said...

Hi Christine and Mathias

I heard about the bad news from myanmar. Hope it will be over by december...else you can join me. At this time i will probably be somewhere in pakistan.

My parents are coming tomorrow to side. i am looking forward...and i so hope the weather will be better than today...it is raining :-(

Best regards
daniel