Monday, September 24, 2007

I am still in athens...

Here some pictures...

(the parthenon)

(view from acropolis)

(syntagma square)


Already last week i obtained the iranian visa. But with the indian visa i didnt have luck. They didnt want to give me a 6 months visa, only a 3 months That were of course too short (it counts from the day of issue). I will try it in teheran again or else in islamabad.

I'm lovin' it...yes i really love McDonald's! I often went to my favorite restaurant in the last days...but i better dont tell you how many Big Macs i have eaten;-)...



Last saturday was a big bike demonstration in athens. They protested again the car drivers. Because it is almost impossible to drive in athens by bike, it is just too dangerous.


Soon i am leaving athens...i will take a ferry to the south of turkey. From there i am driving to the iranian border.

2 comments:

Jerky said...

You're in greece and keep eating in McDonalds? Tststs... shouldn't you eat zaziki, greek salad, moussaka and all that stuff?

Well, you're not gonna get fat with all the cycling, so I guess it's okay to eat Bigmacs all the time ;)

kanielii said...

I know McDonald's isnt the healthiest food...but it is cheap and you know what you get...no worries, i will stop eating BigMacs before i look like obelix ;-)
Of course i try the local food, im already looking forward to eating every day hot curry in india ;-)...