Sunday, August 19, 2007

the first experiences

The first big surprise came already after half a hour. Some people were standing on a small junction and were waving with swiss flags. How are those people, i was asking me - it was my working team from adiuvo informatik. Thanks very much for that!! By the way, if you are looking for a modern cashbox system, have a look at http://www.adiuvo.ch.

My first destination was luzern. After about 90 km i arrived happily on a camping place in luzern. I spent the four following days in switzerland, after 340 km i crossed the italien border in chiasso. The first milestone is reached! Judihui!!! To find the way in italia was not as easy as in switzerland. It took my a long time to find a way to milano. Even once i was driving and suddenly i was on a kind of motorway. After driving a few km it was to dangerous and i had to look for a local streed. Finally i arrived in milano and after one hour i found my friends house.
She cooked one of my fovorite korean meals - kimbab. It is similar to sushi, but not with raw fish. Thank you terry for this delicious dinner, i havent eaten kimbab for a long time.

No comments: