Friday, August 24, 2007

leaving milano

ciao a tutti

i stayed 3 days in milano. unfortunately it was raining most of the time, although i enjoyed it there. jungmin, terry’s cousin, and my brother chris stayed also for 2 days in terry’s small flat. mille grazie for your great hospitality, terry!

when i was leaving milano, i thought that it won’t be easy to get out of this big city. i just knew my next destination, but not the way. i was withdrawing money when a man asked me, where i am from. he told me that he has travelled half of europe by bike. if he knew the way to pavia, i asked him. yes, but it is a bit difficult to explain, just follow me on my motorbike, was his answer. within 15 min i was out of milano. thank you dunkan!

for the following night i found a nice place between two cornfields. i cooked the corresponding dinner - polenta. my favorite meal to cook, just boil water, put polenta inside and it is ready in 2 min. buon appetito!

No comments: